Welcome to Upland Primary
Please click on the logo to visit our Unity website
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR YEAR 5 Parents and Carers
Registration for this years selection tests opens on 1st May and will close at midnight on 3rd June.
Please check your ParentMails for full info. If you have not received the info then please contact the school office.
You can register for the selection tests from 1st May at: http://www.bexley.gov.uk/selectiontests
Please note, submissions will NOT be accepted after 3rd July.
Although the school is closed to the majority of pupils, we remain open to children of key workers and vulnerable pupils and will open to children in Nursery, Reception and Year 1 ONLY from 8th June.
If you are an Upland key worker parent, and you require childcare but have not already indicated then please follow one of these steps:
- Refer to the ParentMail information previously shared
- Contact the school office directly on: (020) 8303 2175
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Our vision is to develop children’s active and creative minds, through fun, inspiring opportunities to learn. We will develop confident lifelong learners with skills to tackle the present and the future”
Our School “Motto”
“Working together, Learning together, achieving together “
Our Aims are to:
- Enable children to foster a love for learning.
- Develop confident and self-motivated learners.
- Equip our pupils with the skills needed to succeed in our ever changing economic environment.
- Develop, model and encourage respect, responsibility and empathy towards all.
- Provide our pupils with opportunities to be active and healthy.
- Provide for our pupils emotional wellbeing.
- Keep our pupils safe and secure in the school environment.
- Work closely with parents/ carers and families to support their children.
We will do this by:
- Ensuring there is an innovative and investigative approach to teaching.
- Creating an ethos of support, challenge and encouragement to succeed.
- Developing a curriculum that is broad, balanced yet challenging and also reflects our local community as well as a global dimension.
- Providing a varied, creative range of up to date resources to enable children to understand and explore the changing world of technology.
- Offering an enriching programme of schools trips/ visitors to the school and extra-curricular activities.
- Creating effective working partnerships between home, school and the wider community.
At Upland we strive for continuous improvement in all that we do.
In the event of adverse weather, please click on the OpenCheck icon below to check for school closures.