Upland School first began in the schoolroom of a local chapel on June 25th 1894. Building of the school in Church Road began immediately, financed by the newly formed Bexleyheath School Board. On July 27th 1896 the children moved to the new building with Infants on the ground floor and older children upstairs.
On January 14th 1901 the Infants moved across the playground to the Infant school and apart from the eight years between April 1922 and September 1930 remained there.
ga('create', 'UA-63149357-1', 'auto');