All Policies at Upland Primary School are produced to guide decisions and achieve outcomes for all stakeholders concerned. All of our policies have a statement of intent and are implemented as a procedure. All policies are passed by the differing committees within the Governing Body. The Polices on this website are all statutory documents that the Governing Body have adopted. Some policies relating to procedures and protocols are developed by the senior leaders within the school.
Policies can assist in both subjective and objective decision making.
It is part of the culture at Upland Primary School that all stakeholders follow the polices concisely and consistently. All policies have been designed to reflect the vision of our school.
Click below to see the following PDF’s
- Attendance Policy 2017-2018
- Absence and punctuality
- Attendance Policy Spring 2015
- Equality and Diversity Policy 2016
- First Aid
- Professional code
- Managing behaviour parents Policy
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) policy
- Upland Primary School Behaviour Policy reviwed sep 15
- Charging and Remittance Policy
- Complaints Policy
- School Behaviour Policy – September 2016
- Social Media Policy
- The Whistle Blowing Policy – 2016
- Admission Criteria 2018 and 2019
- Scheme of Delegation