Welcome to Upland Primary
Part of the Unity Academy Trust
Please view our virtual tour of the school by clicking the link below:
Reception places September 2021-22
Due to the national restrictions and increased Covid alert level in Bexley, we are no longer able to facilitate actual tours of the school.
We want make sure that you have every opportunity to learn about our school and to see why Upland Primary School is such a special place to learn and so we are holding virtual talks to compliment the virtual tour above.
Opportunities to ask questions will be made prior to the talk.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming (virtually) prospective parents and carers to look around our school in preparation for starting Reception in 2021.
To ensure that we give you the information that you want to know, a Google Form will be attached to your confirmation email. Click view the event and find the link to the form. Here you can inform us of any topics you would like covered or questions that you may have and we will do our best to include this in our talks. Please note there will not be a live question and answer section to the talk.
Tuesday 10/11/2020 10am:
Thursday 19/11/2020 4pm:
If you have any concerns or questions regarding your child’s return to school then please contact the school office on – 020 8303 2175
“Our vision is to develop children’s active and creative minds, through fun, inspiring opportunities to learn. We will develop confident lifelong learners with skills to tackle the present and the future”
Our School “Motto”
“Working together, Learning together, achieving together “
Our Aims are to:
- Enable children to foster a love for learning.
- Develop confident and self-motivated learners.
- Equip our pupils with the skills needed to succeed in our ever changing economic environment.
- Develop, model and encourage respect, responsibility and empathy towards all.
- Provide our pupils with opportunities to be active and healthy.
- Provide for our pupils emotional wellbeing.
- Keep our pupils safe and secure in the school environment.
- Work closely with parents/ carers and families to support their children.
We will do this by:
- Ensuring there is an innovative and investigative approach to teaching.
- Creating an ethos of support, challenge and encouragement to succeed.
- Developing a curriculum that is broad, balanced yet challenging and also reflects our local community as well as a global dimension.
- Providing a varied, creative range of up to date resources to enable children to understand and explore the changing world of technology.
- Offering an enriching programme of schools trips/ visitors to the school and extra-curricular activities.
- Creating effective working partnerships between home, school and the wider community.
At Upland we strive for continuous improvement in all that we do.